Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

I love chocolate covered strawberries. 
They look and taste so good, and they really are so simple to make!

Rinse and dry strawberries well. I use paper towel to soak up all of the excess liquid.
Melt your favourite chocolate chips at 30 second intervals in the microwave. I used Ghirardelli once again! And yes...I cheated in a really bad way...but think about all of the dishes and the time that I saved by doing it this way instead of using a double broiler!  Dip strawberries in white chocoolate and place on wax paper. Let chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes. 
Melt opposite coloured chocolate.  Spoon into pastry bag and drip onto cooled strawberries.

Let set in fridge for another 10 minutes. 
Arrange on a serving platter. 
Enjoy!

3 comments: