Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cake Balls

My girlfriend Jen came over for a lesson on how to make cake pops. She took home the cake pops and I was left with a few cake balls.

Mix it up Jenny!

A proud cake pop rookie, showing off her stuff!

Don't you just love our aprons?  Check out Sassy Apron at Etsy.com for the cutest handmade aprons.

We were having too much fun!

To make cake balls, follow the basic cake pop instructions.  I still inserted a stick into the ball, but removed the stick and placed the ball on a parchment lined cookie sheet to set. Add decorations immediately.

Simple and sweet!  Here is the final product.

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable in your aprons! I have 2 Etsy aprons...a cupcake print from Boojiboo, and a vintage paisley style from busybaprons. They're both so pretty I don't want to dirty them with batter and frosting! Enjoy your cakeballs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete